PLEASE READ THE OPERATIONS MANUAL AND ANY OTHER RELATED MANUALS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THE DEVICE.
BEFORE USE AND INSTALLATION:
- Always make sure all electrical connections made to the device are not loose.
Confirm proper operation of the HVAC system before installing the device.
- All connections on the device are to be made for the single stage use of an HVAC system.
CHECK MATERIAL IN PACKAGING:
- make sure it is correct, complete and undamaged.
- Perform the installation in accordance to all safety regulations. Only qualified personnel should install the device.
WHEN USING OR CHECKING INSTALLATION OF THE DEVICE:
- Do not place any water or chemical near it. Always keep it indoor and at a dry place.
- Do not place it close to extreme high temperature objects or sources.
- Do not place any of its sensors or wiring too close to one another. The possibility of a short circuit can cost high repair and maintenance in the future.
Note: Device behavior and website features are subject to change throughout each revision. Timing of functions may be affected.
Behavior: Devices may differ in composition and properties. The behavior and procedure is generalized.
Special cases may yield results during device use that may not match any scenarios explained within the manual and its sections.
Software, Firmware and Website Changes: Website and software are subject to change its structure and data archiving at any time.
Personal data and device reports will only be stored in this website and not share to any other parties, unless an agreement has been reached.